Saturday, October 12, 2019

The proof is out! The proof is out!!!

It's been ordered!!!


Holy Moly Macramony!!

My proof is out!!!

I'm so very excited!

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

It will arrive in 5 days, and I can hardly stand it.

Holy moly!

You should see the grin on my face. It hasn't been this ginormous since I fed Adele, the elephant. Or when I saw a monkey crawl all over Harry. Or when I sat in the Indian Ocean and dreamt of this day.

BIG FAT GRIN DAY!!!

Super happy!


And just to share my happy with you, please enjoy a
mini version of the copy of the cover.



Squeeeeeee!!

So if you haven't yet read the first one, you should go read it now.

And if you HAVE read the first one, you should go and re-read it now, just to get a fresh reminder of what Jack Diamond and all the gang from the Investigations Unit were up to in the last book.

I'm so excited!!!!



* * * * *


Diamonds for Diamond (the first book in the Jack Diamond Mystery series) can be bought by clicking on the picture or the link below.



You can buy my book in both e-book and paperback on Amazon here:  

Diamonds for Diamond by Kay Nimitz Smith



No One Noticed (the second book in the Jack Diamond Mystery series) will be available shortly!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment