Thursday, October 17, 2019

well, drat

Well, drat.


So I just got a notification this afternoon that my proof has been delayed by the publisher.

Whah!!!

Super bummed.

Supposedly (which makes me think of Joey and supposebly) they shipped it today and it will be here next week. But I've been waiting with baited breath for today to arrive, and the proofs didn't show, and now I'm mopey.

Sniffle.

And it doesn't help that the puppy is super sick.

Sigh.

I hate delays.

And sick puppies.

So. Back to the waiting game. I'll let you know when it arrives. As I'm sure you're all as excited as I am to get this new version out!!!

And to top it off, the cover of the book that I put in the last blog wasn't the final cover for the actual book, so that's interesting. Makes me hope that the final book cover on the proof is the right one. Fingers crossed, people! Let's see if I can at least scrounge that up for you, to give you something lovely to look at rather than just being all bummed along with me.

Here you go:



Here's to wishing your Thursday afternoon is much better than mine.

* * * * *



Diamonds for Diamond (the first book in the Jack Diamond Mystery series) can be bought by clicking on the picture or the link below.



You can buy my book in both e-book and paperback on Amazon here:  

Diamonds for Diamond by Kay Nimitz Smith



No One Noticed (the second book in the Jack Diamond Mystery series) will be available shortly!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment