Thursday, December 4, 2014

Preschool Christmas Crafts

Preschool Christmas Crafts


 Evidently I don't have enough to do during the holiday season, so I volunteer at my church to babysit 2 year olds so that their moms can get a wee little break for a couple of hours.  And although I'm not such a big fan of the diaper changing duties of not-quite potty trained kiddos, I do so dearly love hanging out with these darling kiddos who are just learning how to figure things out.

To make things a bit more interesting, I've started creating some arts and crafts projects for them to work on during our time together.  Most of the time, I gather wonderful ideas off of Pinterest.  But today, I came up with this project all on my own.  It's a fairly simple coloring page, but the poem turned out rather cute. :)


Thank you to http://www.sheknows.com/kids-activity-center/print/candy-cane for the picture of the candy cane.  The poem I wrote myself.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment