Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hot Pink, Lime Green, and Aqua Birthday Party -- With Owls

Hot Pink, Lime Green, and Aqua Birthday Party -- With Owls!
The dessert table




Close up of the cookies and cupcakes


The gift bags, before stuffing

The banner, before hanging

How cute are these fun short bread sugar cookies?

Cake balls!!  These were vanilla

I HATED the way these "lime" green cakeballs turned out.  They looked like Grinch cakeballs rather than lime colored cakeballs.  Such a disappointment. Fortunately, they *TASTED* great, and they were gobbled up so quickly I'm not sure anyone even noticed they were ugly!


Marshmallows on a stick, dipped in hot pink melted chocolate and dipped in blue nonpareils.

The banner!

The centerpiece, once again 


Pretty, pretty cake balls


My various apothecary jars filled with treats.  I had a hard time finding green and blue, so I ended up buying Crunch Berry cereal and pulling out the hot pink ones.  Then I bought fruit loops and pulled out the green and blue ones.  The hot pink fruit loops I added to the hot pink Crunch Berries.  These were cute to look at, but no one ate them.

Then I had cookies and cream Hershey's kisses, Dove chocolates, jelly beans, and some sour patch something or other.




On this side of the table I had more sour patch somethings, Hershey Kisses (Valentine's Day colors), and three Sundae cups filled with various m&m flavors.  I served pink lemonade (not pictured) in the pitcher.




The goodie bags turned out so cute!  Each girl went home with a movie ticket (we took the girls to the movies), a large candy version of their favorite candy, a curly straw (because they still love curly straws), and I made each girl a personalized bookmark with the leftover banner poster paper and a coordinating owl.  The girls LOVED their gift bags!!

One last look at this darling hot pink, lime green, and aqua birthday party!  Such a great hit!

* * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment