Sunday, July 24, 2016

My Business Cards!

They're on the way!
My business cards, that is!


So whilst I am anxiously awaiting my VERY FINAL EDITS on my manuscript, I poked around online and made up some AWESOME business cards.  I am *thrilled!!* with how well they turned out.  I know, I know, they're super simple and very 'plain,' but I LOVE 'EM!  And I just can't wait to see them (and feel them) in real life!

Here's a (sort of) close up:



The little bit in the middle, for those of you who want to know, is my *official* Jack Diamond logo.  JD for Jack Diamond, obvs.  And the words around it are in latin.   Again, obvs.   I'll let all y'all figure that one out on your own.  Yes, I have a sense of humor.  And yes, it's Jack Diamond's sense of humor that snagged that latin bit for his Scuba Dive Rescue and Recovery Team's logo.  It may or may not, ahem, be a phrase I may, or may not, *cough cough* have heard a certain *nonfictional* MCSO Scuba Dive Rescue and Recovery Team member once mention to me a long time ago.  Ahem.

I can't even tell you just how excited I am that all of this is coming together so quickly.  Tomorrow I shall spend the day changing my manuscript's format to Amazon's format.  Then I have to make HTML links for each of the chapters.  I've written up my blurb for the back of my book.  I've written up my blurb about me.  I've written up my acknowledgements (which I'm going to hold off until the very last minute, because I'm quite sure there are a million bajillion MORE people to thank that I haven't listed).   I have NOT yet found a picture I'm happy with.  I decided instead to put that off until the very last minute.  I got a haircut this morning hoping that would help.  Alas, no.  But I did work on several different versions of the Copyright part -- I guess I'm not sure if that's standard language, or if it'll be plagiarism if I snag that off some book some where.  Guess I'd better find out.  And I've even written up my dedication.  But that's not a surprise.  Cause all y'all who know me know exactly to whom I'm dedicating this book.  :)

Needless to say, the book is coming out SOOOOOOOOOON!  And I'm so excited!!!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment