Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Here they are! The official author pictures have arrived.

The author pictures have arrived for my fabulous book.



Which you can buy in e-book form if you click the picture of the book.
Or you can wait a couple weeks, and it will be out in paperback.
And when it comes out in paperback, I'll send you the link to that too.  



I could not be more thrilled with how well they turned out.

Thank you SO very much to my photographer, Jennifer Hughes.  She is truly the most amazing and gifted photographer.  And if you're ever up in Anchorage, Alaska, you should look her up.
  And have her take your photos too.
  Because she's amazing.

  She spent the whole weekend with us, taking our head shots, taking family photos, and doing our daughter's senior pictures.  We had such an amazing time, and she made me look beautiful.
(I have only seen my photos so far -- but I'm sure the rest of us look amazing too!)  


  And now that the pictures are here, I was able to finalize the back cover for the paperback version of the book (which I'll share with you soon), I have reviewed the digital proof, and the paperback version is officially being printed as we speak (so to speak).  And once I approve the physical version of the proof of the book, I will have my book officially for sale in paperback!!!  

  Holy Wow.  


  So here are my three favorite photos, with the photo I used for the back cover appearing first.

  Drumroll please.



  My official author photo.  Pretty awesome, eh?  
  And yes, my hair is white.  
  And no, I'm not 84.   
  And yes, it is naturally curly.  
  And no, I don't hate it.   I love it.  
  And it's so much better than being bald.   
   Because being bald sucks.  
  And yes I have pictures of being bald.  
  And of having a mohawk right before being bald.  
  And yes, they are fantabulous.  
  And no, I'm not going to share them with you. 
  And yes, those are my natural eyelashes.  
  And yes I made the bracelet.   
  Because I'm just that awesome.  
  And yes, maybe I'll sell one to you too. 
  But not right now.  
  Because right now I'm posting pictures of my photos.  
  Because I am that vain.  
  Not really.  
  I've just had a lot of requests.  
  So here you go.  

  My other two favorites of the bunch.  


  This is me being me.  I'm so cute.  Totes adorbs.  


  And my favorite photo of the bunch.  

  What is it about black and white photos and my amazing eyes, 
  and that white hair that just make me say WOW?  
  Ahhhhh.  Love the photo.  
  Very reminiscent of a photo I had taken when I was a wee lass    
  a million, bajillion years ago   
  because now I have you wondering   
  just how old I am    
  if I'm not 84   
  And yet I have a stunningly beautiful white hair   
  Hmmmm.   
  Nope.  Not gonna tell ya.   
  You'll just have to suffer from curiosity.   
  Like that cat.    
  Poor baby.   
  Love love the black and white photo.   
  So thank you sweet Jennifer for my amazing photos.  

  You are truly the best.  

  Lovies!  

* * * * *





No comments:

Post a Comment