Saturday, September 10, 2016

My book is coming out in paperback!

Yay me!!






So after many requests, my book is going to be coming out 

in paperback!!

AS WELL as staying in ebook format.

Yay me!!

I'M SUPER DUPER ALLY-OOPER EXCITED!!

So now I have to plan the book cover for the back as well as the spine.

And I thought writing and editing the book took time!!!

I never realized just how much effort and energy and DECISIONS that were required when coming up with a book cover!!!

I've got a few drafts going... but here are a couple to entice you.


And yes, they're similar.  But no, they're not the same.  Two different back cover photos.


I'll let you know when it's up for sale, 
so that those of you who like a good-old-fashioned book IN YOUR HANDS, 
rather than reading off an iPad, a Kindle, or your iPhone,
can go out and acquire it!

Just imagine...

A Jack Diamond paperback book of your very own.

And I can sign it for you!

*daydreaming about autographing books*

*and talking to book clubs*

*and designing bookmarks*

*and t-shirts*

*and tote bags*

Sigh of happiness.

So.

For those of you who like more details, here you go!

Yes, I took all the photos.  Yes, if you come to Oregon, you, too, can take photos just like these.  Yes, the photo relates to something in the book.  Yes, if you read the book, you'll figure it out.  Yes, I designed the cover.  Yes, I know I have an emoji for a photo of me.  Yes, that will change.  My photography session is set for next weekend.  Yes, that's Jack Diamond's logo.  Yes, he has his own logo. And his own motto. And yes, it's in Latin.  And yes I designed that too.  I can't remember if I talked about his motto in book number one, but I'll be happy to remedy that for book number two.  Yes, I've started thinking about book number two.  And book number three.  And a few spin-off books that are more 'contemporary romance' than 'murder mystery.'  Yes, you'll find out more about Jack and Claire.  And GranNini.  And Jack's brother.  And oh so much more.

And just about a week after I put up my book into its paperback format, 
I'll start writing the next book in the series.

But until then, feel free to get excited for my book to come out in paperback!

Squeeeee!!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment