Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thanksgiving Dinner!!


Find other tasty Thanksgiving Dinner dishes here:






Two weeks to go!

So it's that time of year, once again, to start planning out the menu, 
and plotting new ideas to freshen up my Thanksgiving Dinner.

This year I thought I'd post all of my favorite recipes for Thanksgiving goodies
 all onto one simple page.  I'll be adding more recipes as we get closer and closer to the big day.

Turkey


Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Green Beans (sautéed with red peppers and onions)

Macaroni and Cheese

Glazed carrots

Yams with marshmallows

Cranberry Orange Relish


Pies





Pictures!!





Dutch Apple Pie














* * * * *

Find other tasty Thanksgiving Dinner dishes here:


And tasty pie recipes here:



* * * * *

I not only bake and cook, I write murder mysteries too!

Both books are available in paperback and kindle versions

Diamonds for Diamond 
(Book 1 in the Jack Diamond Mystery series)
and
No One Noticed
(Book 2 in the Jack Diamond Mystery Series)




No comments:

Post a Comment