Saturday, November 16, 2019

2019 Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving Recipes



This year as I make plans to put together a lovely Thanksgiving dinner, I thought it might be nice to have all my recipes on one page.

Many of my recipes do not (yet) have photos. When I'm making Thanksgiving dinner, I rarely have time to breathe, let alone take photos of the lovely yummy dishes that I'm making. So, alas. I shall try to do better this year.

But for now, here are my recipes:
(I will add the links as I post the recipes)

Enjoy!!

Appetizers and Other Tasty Savory Treats

Spinach Artichoke Dip
Granini's Stuffed Mushrooms
Cream Cheese Red Pepper Dip
Smoked Salmon Dip (Dead Fish)
Spinach Dip
(a cold dip, different from the hot spinach dip listed above)


Turkey

Roasted Turkey
(or what I like to call bathing a turkey in butter in a toasty oven)

Side Dishes
Cornbread Stuffing / Cornbread Dressing
Bacon Beer Cheese Dressing (recipe to follow shortly)
Gravy
Creamed Corn Casserole
Cheesy Creamed Corn Casserole (recipe to follow shortly)


Additional Recipes you may want to peruse:

Cornbread
Spaghetti Sauce (for the Ratatouille)
Chicken (or Turkey) Pot Pie for the days after Thanksgiving





Pies!
(What to make with the leftover pie crust)

OR, if you prefer to drool over recipes with pictures, see below:











Dutch Apple Pie with homemade caramel sauce










Appetizers and Other Tasty Savory Treats

Spinach Artichoke Dip
Granini's Stuffed Mushrooms



Links to all Granini's Desserts and Sweet Treats




* * * * *

Find other tasty Thanksgiving Dinner dishes here:


And tasty pie recipes here:



* * * * *

I not only bake and cook, I write murder mysteries too!

Both books are available in paperback and kindle versions

Diamonds for Diamond 
(Book 1 in the Jack Diamond Mystery series)
and
No One Noticed
(Book 2 in the Jack Diamond Mystery Series)



No comments:

Post a Comment