Saturday, December 10, 2016

Granini's Holiday Treats!

Granini's Holiday Treats!


Every year, just around this time of year, 
I make vast batches of holiday treats and goodies
 for all of my sweet hubby's coworkers, our neighbors, and our friends.

And every year, just around this time of year, 
I receive heaps and gobs and bunches of requests for recipes 
for all of the holiday treats and goodies.

So this year, I shall do my best to list my recipes for all y'all who want to share in the delishiousness and awesomeness that encompasses my holiday treat platter.

For the next, well, short while or so, I shall start posting recipes for all of my favorite treats.

From left to right:

White Cake Balls dipped in white chocolate
Shortbread Sugar Cookies
Buckeyes (peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate)
Salted Caramel Apple Cakeballs

(not pictured, but recipes that will also be included)
Snowballs (aka Mexican wedding cakes)
Gingersnaps
7-Layer Bars
*and I'm quite sure I'll add more as I remember them.*




* * * * *
Buy my book!



You can buy the paperback version of my book here:

Or, you can buy either my e-book or the paperback version on Amazon here:  

No comments:

Post a Comment