Friday, June 6, 2014

Kitchen Remodel: Granite Counter Preview!

Kitchen Remodel:  Granite Counter Preview!

I am hoping to get better pictures from our granite fabricator of our two book matched slabs, but here's a lousy preview picture of our Typhoon Bordeaux granite

Here is the full slab, hiding behind a fence.  Evidently, they didn't want me to try to move the slab myself.  Strong woman that I am.  One THOUSAND pounds of granite, and they think I'm going to move it by myself.  Hahahahahahaha!




Here's my most FAV part of the granite.  It's all red and has lots of movement.


 Here's the bottom corner that I dislike the most.  It's all gray and dreary.  It would look great in my gray bathroom upstairs though!  Let's see if there's enough granite left over for counters in the upstairs bathrooms too!


Then, I took a floor plan of our kitchen, and super imposed pictures of the granite onto the floor plan so that I could envision what the kitchen would look like with the new granite.  Here's a preview!




* * * * *

1 comment:

  1. Your blog have nice collection of informative images. Thanks for sharing an informative and nice post on Kitchen Remodel: Granite Counter.
    For more information Click on here: Kitchen Counter Remodel.

    ReplyDelete